- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
What more could you want? The ATTACK TOUR backpack by DEUTER has a volume of no less than 28 litres. Thanks to plenty of stowage, diverse features and compartments, it is the perfect companion for every off-road adventurer. A SHIELD back protector offer safety when the descent is getting steep.
• removable, TÜV/GS approved SHIELD back protector
• completely opening main compartment
• hip fins that were set high and far inside support the costal arch to allow for a secure fit on steep descents
• narrow tapered strap ends for more freedom of movement
• easy-to-access front pocket with organizer and zip mesh pocket for tools
• back with large ventilation channels
• side compression straps to attach protectors
• helmet holder (also for full-face helmet)
• lined glasses compartment on front (also for goggles)
• smartphone compartment
• elastic side pockets
• padded hip belt with zip pockets
• a large number of outside pockets
• separate hydration bladder compartment that can be accessed from the outside
• SOS label
• reflective elements
• including rain cover
• compatible with hydration systems of up to 3 l
Manufacturer's ref.: 3200316
Dimensions: approx. 54 x 32 x 24 cm
Volume: approx. 28 l
Weight: approx. 1790 g
The integrated back protector is made of viscoelastic SC-1 foam by SAS-Tec. To allow for additional safety, DEUTER offers a protection zone that extends the prescribed normal range, as the protector is extra-long and wide. Usually, the intelligent protector foam is absolutely soft and flexible. However, in case of an impact, it hardens to absorb a part of the impact energy. After the impact, the foam reforms back to its original shape. The PE plastic used offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3200316 3705
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment