- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
deuter RACE AIR bike backpack
Product code: 226614401
The RACE AIR backpack by deuter remains true to the RACE series: compact, with a clever division and with numerous features, which are ideally suited... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RACE AIR backpack by deuter remains true to the RACE series: compact, with a clever division and with numerous features, which are ideally suited for your next tour. The RACE AIR comes with the innovative AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM back ventilation, which makes the backpack even lighter and more breathable. In addition, the AIR version has a compartment for a hydration bladder with a volume of up 3 litres.
• Back ventilation thanks to AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM
• Wobble-free fit thanks to airy, light mesh hip fins
• Large main compartment with zip
• Infinitely adjustable chest strap
• Lightweight, length-adjustable, padded, S-shaped shoulder straps with holding loop for glasses
• Blinking light loop (blinking light optionally available with product code 1147876)
• Separate wet laundry compartment
• Large zipped front compartment with organizer for wallet, tools etc.
• Loops for helmet mount (helmet net separately available with product code 2252540)
• Zipped compartment for valuables on top
• Including removable rain cover
• 3M reflectors for more safety in poor light conditions
• Compatible with hydration bladder (up to 3 l) – we recommend the deuter STREAMER hydration bladder (separately available with product code 1712810)
Material: 100D Cross Hex, Macro Lite 210
Manufacturer’s ref.: 3207218
Size: approx. H44 x W26 x D16cm
Volume: approx. 10 l
Weight: approx. 800g
deuter AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM:
For backpacks with a small to medium volume, which are used in relatively easy terrain, deuter recommends the AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM for maximum ventilation. The central piece of the systems is the durable spring steel frame, which gives the airy special net stable tension even under stress. It creates thus a ventilation space between backpack and back for hot air to dissipate freely. The result: Up to 25% less sweating thanks to the ventilation of the AIRCOMFORT mesh back system. This can reduce the stress on circulation and improve endurance.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3207218 2231
- Backpack features:
- Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment