- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The RACE AIR backpack by deuter stays true to the RACE series: compact, cleverly divided and with numerous features that are ideally suited to your next tour. This RACE AIR model has the advanced AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM back ventilation, which makes the backpack even lighter and more breathable. In addition, the AIR version offers a compartment for a hydration bladder with a volume of up to 3 litres.
• Lightweight bike backpack with airy carrying system, ideal for day tours
• Made sustainably from recycled material
• Back ventilation through AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM
• Wobble-free fit thanks to light-as-air mesh hip fins
• Large main compartment with zip
• Adjustable chest strap
• Lightweight, adjustable, padded, S-shaped shoulder straps
• Separate strap for your glasses
• Safety light attachment (optional light see prod. code: 1147876)
• Separate wet wash/shoe compartment
• Large zipped front pocket with organisation for wallet, tools etc.
• Loops for helmet holder (helmet net optionally available under prod. code: 2252540)
• Valuables pocket with zip on top
• Rain cover is included
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with hydration bladder (up to 3 l) – we recommend to use the deuter STREAMER hydration bladder (see prod. code: 2309410)
Material: 100 D Polyamide HT BRIGHT (recycled)
• Dimensions: approx. 44 x 26 x 16 cm (H x W x D)
• Volume: approx. 10 l
• Weight: approx. 800 g
deuter AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM:
For backpacks with a small to medium volume that are used in easier terrain, deuter relies on maximum ventilation using the deuter AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM. At the heart of the system is the permanently elastic spring steel frame. It provides the airy mesh with a stable tension even under load and thus creates a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which the moist air can escape unhindered. The result: Up to 25% less sweating thanks to the ventilation of the AIRCOMFORT mesh back system. This can reduce the strain on the circulatory system and improve endurance.
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3204321 8403
- Backpack features:
- Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment