- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
deuter RACE EXP AIR bicycle backpack
Product code: 226614901
The RACE EXP AIR backpack by deuter is the largest backpack of the RACE series. It stands out with a thought-out division and numerous features, which... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RACE EXP AIR backpack by deuter is the largest backpack of the RACE series. It stands out with a thought-out division and numerous features, which will make your next tour even more pleasant – for example a helmet holder, a wet laundry compartment, a flashing light holder etc. The integrated AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM back ventilation ensures optimum ventilation of the back and keeps you pleasantly cool on strenuous sections as well.
• Back ventilation with AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM
• Wobble-free fit thanks to airy light mesh hip fins
• Extendible volume
• Large zipped main compartment
• Zipped compartment inside for tools
• Infinitely adjustable chest strap
• Lightweight, length-adjustable, padded, S-shaped shoulder straps with holding loops for glasses
• Flashing light holder (flashing light separately available with product code 1147876)
• Separate wet laundry compartment
• Large zipped front pocket with organizer for money bag, tools etc.
• Including stowable holder
• Including removable rain cover
• 3M reflectors for more safety in poor light conditions
• Compatible with hydration bladder (up to 3 l) – we recommend the deuter STREAMER hydration bladder (separately available with product code 1712810)
Material: 100D Cross Hex, Macro Lite 210
Manufacturer's ref.: 3207318
Size: approx. H46 x W26 x D18cm
Volume: approx. 14 + 3 l
Weight: approx. 890g
deuter AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM:
For backpacks with a small to medium volume, which are used in relatively easy terrain, deuter recommends the AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM for maximum ventilation. The central piece of the systems is the durable spring steel frame, which gives the airy special net stable tension even under stress. It creates thus a ventilation space between backpack and back for hot air to dissipate freely. The result: Up to 25% less sweating thanks to the ventilation of the AIRCOMFORT mesh back system. This can reduce the stress on circulation and improve endurance.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3207318 5528
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment