- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Perfect for your multi-day tour – the deuter TRANS ALPINE 24 backpack impresses with a volume of 24 litres, a highly functional AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM back ventilation and a clever interior design with numerous features like a helmet holder and a pump holder. The perfect choice for all bike enthusiasts!
• Divisible main compartment
• Back ventilation thanks to AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM with adjustable rails
• Great hold thanks to pads on hip fins with AUTO COMPRESS system and PULL FORWARD adjustment
• High comfort thanks to three different materials: soft on shoulder straps, airy on back pads, smooth in hip area
• Easy-to-access map/smartphone compartment on the back
• Soft-Edge comfortable straps
• Wide mesh hip fins with zip mesh pockets
• Elastic front compartment for jacket or other gear
• Chest belt
• Load adjustment straps
• Helmet holder with stow-away straps
• Large zip front compartment with organizer and compartment for valuables
• Compression straps
• Slide-in compartment
• Pump holder
• Better overview thanks to bright lining
• Mesh outer pockets
• Reflective flashing light holder
• Wet laundry compartment
• SOS label
• Bottom compartment with removable intermediate laye and removable seating mat
• Compatible with hydration systems of up to 2 l – we recommend you to use the deuter STREAMER hydration bladder (item no.: 1712810)
• 3M reflectors for more safety in the dark
• Including rain cover with blinking light holder and reflective elements
Material: deuter Ripstop 210 / Macro Lite 210
Manufacturer's ref.: 3205017
Dimensions: approx. 50 x 24 x 20 cm
Volume: approx. 24 l
Weight: approx. 1150 g
This system promises especially great air circulation and a perfect fit. The pads with ventilation channels and mesh cover not only offer excellent ventilation, but also optimal freedom of movement. Moreover, an easily adjustable chest strap prevents the shoulder straps from slipping. Mesh hip fins ensure a compact fit in any riding position.
The hip fins come with an automatic side compression to allow for a perfect fit.
This compression system quickly fixes the backpack.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3205017 4701
- Backpack features:
- Hydration bladder compartment, Rain cover, Helmet loop