- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The TRANS ALPINE 24 by deuter is the go-to backpack for all cycle tourers looking for a securely fitting multi-day pack with comfortable back ventilation and clever storage options. Another new feature is the helmet attachment system. Simply clip your helmet to your backpack when getting off your bike for a stop.
• Outstanding ventilation and comfortable fit thanks to AIRSTRIPES system
• Adjustable rails
• Stabiliser straps
• Wide hip fins with zipped mesh pockets
• Divisible main compartment
• Smartphone pocket on the side of the back
• Elastic side pockets
• Ergonomic shoulder straps with soft edges and glasses loop
• Precisely adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle
• Stretch compartment inside
• Bike pump compartment
• Elastic front pocket
• Large, zipped front organiser pocket with key hook
• Small organiser pocket for tools
• Compression straps
• Bright lining helps you find your stuff
• Inner compartment for valuables
• SOS label
• Seat mat
• Helmet clips to securely hold your helmet
• Integrated rain cover with light attachment loop (for optional LED light see prod. code: 1147876)
• Reflective elements
Material: 210D PA, 600D PES
Size: approx. H50 x W24 x D20 cm
Volume: approx. 24 l
Weight: approx. 1,160 g
deuter AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM
Thanks to a reduced contact surface of the Airstripes pads with their ventilation channels, a Wide AirMesh cover and gaps between the pads, this system provides maximum air circulation and a secure, snug fit. Anatomic shoulder straps guarantee high freedom of movement. The chest strap is easy to adjust and reliably keeps the shoulder straps in position. Mesh hip fins ensure a snug fit in any riding situation. The bi-laminate construction of the Airstripes pads made up of a tight and a soft foam layer ensures high comfort and best load distribution.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3205020 9203
- Backpack features:
- Rain cover, Hydration bladder compartment