- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
deuter XV 3 Day Pack
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The athletic XV 3 daypack by DEUTER with a completely revised AIRSTRIPES back system convinces with its excellent carrying comfort and maximum ventilation. Especially its minimalistic style and many functions make the new XV 3 the new urban trendsetter. A roll closure allows adjusting the volume, a waterproof zip provides fast access to notebook and tablet PC.
• Urban style backpack made from robust material
• Ergonomic AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM back for optimum ventilation
• Load adjustment straps to individually adapt the load distribution on the shoulders
• Length-adjustable, padded shoulder straps with ergonomic S-shape
• Length-adjustable, removable hip belt
• Length-adjustable chest strap
• Main compartment with fast access through waterproof zip and roll closure
• Zip front pocket
• Inside valuables pocket
• Compartment for travel documents
• Padded notebook compartment for notebooks up to 15,6“
• Tablet PC pocket
• Organizer pocket to store pens, mobile phone etc.
• Carrying handle
• PFC free
• Reflective elements
Material: 600D PES
Size: approx. H54 x W30 x D20 cm
Notebook compartment: approx. H38 x W28 x D3 cm
Volume: approx. 21 l
Weight: approx. 1.040 g
Two Airstripes pads with ventilation channels provide a minimum contact surface and optimum air circulation on over 80% of the back. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Moreover, the pack’s load is kept close to the body and thus won’t throw the rider off balance.
Made from 600 denier polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum. The “Deuter-Super-Polyetex BS” version is produced in line with the strict Bluesign Standard. Its features and sturdiness are identical.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3850418 3379