- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The DT Swiss ARC 1100 Dicut® 62 DB wheels impressively prove what happens when a traditional manufacturer of high-performance bike wheels and a worldwide renowned aerodynamics specialist with more than 50 years of experience in the elite class of motor sports get together to realise a common vision. With SWISS SIDE, DT Swiss has found a partner that is not just in close geographical proximity but that is also committed to providing customers with the same Swiss precision. By using state-of-the-art technologies and innovative technical know-how, the two partners push the limits of aerodynamics, material properties, as well as of the wheels’ construction and design in professional cycling.
Thus, the ARC 1100 Dicut® 62 is the all-round wheel in the aero line-up of DT Swiss. The 62 mm deep aero rim combines high stiffness with a low weight and predestines the wheel for all kinds of triathlon courses as well as for fast and demanding flat stages. Whether for fighting against the time on a time trial bike or against the approaching peloton on the last metres before the finishing line – the DT Swiss ARC 1100 Dicut® 62 is born for competitions!
The AERO+ carbon rim that was developed based on sophisticated, computer aided simulations and numerous wind tunnel tests is just one part of the entire aerodynamic wheel system optimised for use in combination with powerful disc brakes. Very resistant to wind shear and crosswinds, the rims quickly rotate around the legendary DT 240s hubs with outstanding SINC Ceramic bearings and the proven 36 SL ratchet freewheel system for maximum efficiency and outstanding power transfer. Your muscle power is transferred through a strong combination of DT Swiss aerolite® bladed straight pull and aero comp® bladed straight pull spokes that give the entire system a perfect balance between comfort and stiffness. DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the rims additionally ensure minimum air turbulence. Together, spokes and nipples significantly reduce rotational drag – e.g. the aerodynamic drag created by rim, spokes and nipples when the wheel rotates in the air that contributes up to 25% to the total aerodynamic drag.
Excellent tubeless compatibility provides less weight, improved puncture resistance, lower rolling resistance and more comfort when equipped with tubeless tyres. To get the most effective system overall onto the road, DT Swiss recommends combining the ARC 1100 Dicut® 62 DB wheels with a 23mm tyre at the front and a 25mm tyre at the rear.
This guarantees maximum riding pleasure when fighting for your best time. Check out the result of the extraordinary partnership between DT Swiss and “Aerodynamics by SWISS SIDE” now!
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 27 mm/ 62 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: left: DT aerolite® straight pull; right: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, SINC Ceramic, Dicut®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, SINC Ceramic, 240s, Ratchet System 18T, Superlight freehub body, Dicut®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for 20 mm - 47 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1609 g (set); approx. 742 g (front wheel); approx. 867 g (rear wheel)
In the box:
• DT Swiss ARC 1100 Dicut® 62 DB carbon wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- https://www.rosebikes.de/media/cms/original/91/0f/cms.5b081648924205.77735646.06e8.jpg; https://www.rosebikes.de/document/230327001_-_C30_-_Sport_Hygiene_Tabs_12_Stck.pdf