- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
After the cooperation of DT Swiss and SWISS SIDE for the development of the ARC 1000 Dicut® wheels has set new standards in aerodynamics, the ARC 1400 Dicut® 48 DB wheelset now offers even more riders to benefit from the possibilities DT Swiss aero wheels offer. The aerodynamic properties of the ARC 1400 Dicut® wheels are absolutely identical with ARC 1100 Dicut® Series wheels. You can’t see any difference at first sight, as they are only in the detail or, to be more precise, in the specification of the spokes and hubs – as well as in the waterslide rim decals with the respective product name, of course.
The DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut® 48 wheel shows its full potential when it’s getting tough, e.g. on hilly and winding stretches and in strong crosswind. In addition, the 48 mm deep aero rim, high stiffness and a low weight help you roll the terrain in the peloton to save energy before launching your final attack at the right time. The wheels offer excellent handling, which makes them the perfect choice for all smaller & lighter riders who don’t want to do without aero wheels.
The AERO+ carbon rim that was developed based on sophisticated, computer aided simulations and numerous wind tunnel tests is just one part of the entire aerodynamic wheel system optimised for use in combination with powerful disc brakes. Very resistant to wind shear and crosswinds, the rims quickly rotate around legendary DT 240s hubs with outstanding bearings and the proven 36 SL ratchet freewheel system for maximum efficiency and outstanding power transfer. Bladed DT Swiss aero comp® straight pull spokes make sure the entire system offers a perfect balance of stiffness and comfort and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the rims additionally ensure minimum air turbulence. Together, spokes and nipples significantly reduce rotational drag – e.g. the aerodynamic drag created by rim, spokes and nipples when the wheel rotates in the air that contributes up to 25% to the total aerodynamic drag.
Excellent tubeless compatibility provides less weight, improved puncture resistance, lower rolling resistance and more comfort when equipped with tubeless tyres. To get the most effective system overall onto the road, DT Swiss recommends combining the ARC 1400 Dicut® 48 DB wheels with a 23mm tyre at the front and a 25mm tyre at the rear.
This guarantees maximum riding pleasure when fighting for your best time. Check out the result of the extraordinary partnership between DT Swiss and “Aerodynamics by SWISS SIDE” now!
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 25 mm/ 48 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: left: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 18T, Dicut®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for 20 mm - 47 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1555 g (set); approx. 719 g (front wheel); approx. 836 g (rear wheel)
In the box:
• DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut® 48 DB carbon wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM