- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For you, a tarred road simply is the way to the forest? Or a fast liaison stage between forest paths? You love to speed across the country? Then the C 1800 Spline 23 db cross road wheels by DT Swiss are just right for you and your cyclocross bike.
The robust, 26 mm wide aluminium rim offers perfect support for modern off-road tyres with a high volume, which gives your cross/gravel bike more grip and improved cornering stability. Excellent tubeless compatibility allows you to ride tubeless and enjoy a lower weight, improved puncture protection, lower rolling resistance and last but not least more comfort – all important advantages in tough cross and gravel use. Together with the proven DT Swiss Spline hub, the wheel offers an overall package with an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio, which creates dynamics and riding fun without burdening your budget. The proven DT Swiss 3-pawl freehub system provides reliable propulsion and efficient power transfer.
The solid quality of the hubs and the precise design of the DT Swiss C 1800 Spline db wheelset provides endless, worry-free kilometres in the saddle. Jumping over obstacles, ploughing through mud puddles or dashing down a few steps – no problem at all with this wheel. And thanks to your powerful disc brakes, you can even stop safely in adverse conditions.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 26 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: left: DT new aero® StraightPull; right: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Type of spokes rear wheel: left: DT aero comp® StraightPull; right: DT new aero® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• Rear hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 370, 3-pawl system, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 28 mm - 62 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• Weight: approx. 1745 g (front wheel: approx. 804 g, rear wheel: approx. 941 g)
In the box: wheels, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valves.
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM