- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Off the beaten track, the DT Swiss CR 1400 Dicut® wheelset reaches its full potential!
The high-end model of the cross road aluminium wheel range of the Swiss wheel specialist impresses with outstanding efficiency and durability at a favourable price. Designed for zippy cyclocross bikes and modern gravel bikes, they are the perfect companions when the track guides you over icy, frozen forest soil, through ankle deep mud or along dusty gravel paths.
The 26 mm wide aluminium rim perfectly supports large-volume off-road tyres for added grip and cornering stability. Excellent tubeless compatibility provides less weight, improved puncture resistance, lower rolling resistance and more comfort when equipped with tubeless tyres. These are all important advantages for tough cross and gravel rides.
The high-quality DT 240s Dicut® hubs with bladed aero spokes, excellent bearings and the proven ratchet freewheel system for maximum acceleration provide smooth running without friction losses. The freewheel system with high-precision star ratchets guarantees high durability, reliability and fast engagement.
So when riding off the beaten tracks, the DT Swiss CR 1400 Dicut® 25 DB wheelset supports you with outstanding performance and reliability. Combined with powerful disc brakes, it additionally provides reliable stopping power on fast-paced rides in wet and muddy conditions.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 26 mm/ 25 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 18T, Dicut®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for 28 mm - 62 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• Weight: approx. 1600 g (set); approx. 728 g (front wheel); approx. 872 g (rear wheel)
In the box:
• DT Swiss CR 1400 Dicut® 25 Disc wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM