- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you want to enjoy maximum off-road performance day in, day out, the CR 1600 Dicut® 25 DB wheels by the Swiss premium brand DT Swiss will be just right for you.
Designed for zippy cyclocross bikes and modern gravel bikes, they primarily shows their full potential when the track guides you over icy, frozen forest soil, through ankle deep mud or along dusty gravel paths.
The 26 mm wide aluminium rim perfectly supports large-volume off-road tyres for added grip and cornering stability. Excellent tubeless compatibility provides less weight, improved puncture resistance, lower rolling resistance and more comfort when equipped with tubeless tyres. These are all important advantages for tough cross and gravel rides.
Bladed aero spokes and reliable DT 350 Dicut® hubs with outstanding bearings ensure good aerodynamics, stability, durability and smooth running. Inside the rear hub, there’s the proven star ratchet freewheel system. The freewheel system with high-precision star ratchets guarantees high durability, reliability and fast engagement.
So if you regularly ride off the beaten tracks, the DT Swiss CR 1600 Dicut® 25 DB wheelset will support you with outstanding quality and reliability. Combined with powerful disc brakes, it additionally provides reliable stopping power on fast-paced rides in wet and muddy conditions.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 26 mm/ 25 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 350, Ratchet System 18T, Dicut®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for 28 mm - 62 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• Weight: approx. 1682 g (set); approx. 755 g (front wheel); approx. 927 g (rear wheel)
In the box:
• DT Swiss CR 1600 Dicut® 25 Disc aluminium wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm, 12 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM