- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Cyclocross is becoming increasingly popular – and in the slipstream of cross and road bikes, gravel bikes are pressing forward. They all rely on efficient and robust wheels. With the CR 1600 Spline 23 db cross road wheels, the Swiss wheel specialist DT Swiss offers the right companion when your route leads you over icy, frozen forest paths, through mud or over dusty gravel tracks.
Thanks to the 26 mm wide, high-quality aluminium rim, high-volume off-road tyres enjoy excellent support so that they can provide even more grip and cornering stability. Excellent tubeless compatibility allows you to ride tubeless and enjoy a lower weight, improved puncture protection, lower rolling resistance and last but not least more comfort – all important advantages in tough cross and gravel use. Besides, the high-quality 3D machined DT Swiss Spline hub with high-quality bearings and the proven Ratchet freehub system offers – in combination with the aerodynamic bladed spokes – maximum propulsion without friction loss. This patented system with highly precise star ratchets guarantees maximum strength, reliability and direct engagement.
No matter what adventure you choose, the DT Swiss CR 1600 Spline 23 db wheels support you with excellent performance and durability and together with powerful disc brakes, they safely stop your bike when riding at high speed over the road or on wet and muddy grounds.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 26 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Type of spokes rear wheel: left: DT aero comp® StraightPull; right: DT new aero® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• Rear hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 350, Ratchet System 18T, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 28 mm - 62 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• Weight: approx. 1646 g (front wheel: approx. 791 g, rear wheel: approx. 937 g)
In the box: wheels, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valves and IS 6-hole adapters
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM