- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss E 1900 Spline Disc MTB Front Wheel
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Flying rocks, drifts, the eyes on the next trail. The DT Swiss E-1900 Spline front wheel with high-quality hub and 25 mm wide rim is built for true hardcore use.
Thanks to the rim profile, which is clearly wider than previous models, you can further reduce air pressure. This makes the tyres literally stick to the ground to ensure great traction and steering maneuvers.
Moreover, you have got the possibility to retrofit tubeless ready tyres with sealant, which is another weight and performance advantage.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/depth: 30 mm/ 21 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: DT Swiss Champion Straightpull 2.0 mm, 28 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
• Spoke pattern: 3-cross
• Front hub: double sealed cartridge bearings
• Disc brake mount: Centerlock
• Front axle when mounted: 15 x 100 mm
• Suitable for tyre widths from 1.5"-3.0"
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584 x 25 C
• In the box: wheel incl. tubeless valve and tubeless ready tape
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 100 mm