- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Over the course of time, road cycling has become more and more flexible. We’ve broadened our horizon and the end of the asphalt road does no longer mean the end of our fast-paced ride. With the ER 1400 Spline 21 db wheelset, the high-end manufacturer of high-performance wheels DT Swiss lives up to the modern gravel trend and thus sets you free from the constraints of smooth, black asphalt tyres.
The high-quality aluminium disc wheels come with a modern, wide, asymmetric rim and treat you with an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio. With an inner rim width of 20 mm and full tubeless compatibility, you are perfectly equipped for the use of high-volume tyres and modern tubeless systems. A must-have when your route leads you through unpaved terrain. Thanks to the legendary DT Swiss 240s hub with high-quality bearings and the patented 36 SL-Ratchet freehub system, the ER 1400 Spline Disc wheelset is a zippy yet reliable partner when it’s about perfect power transfer and dynamic riding.
Connected with light yet strong DT Swiss aerolite® StraightPull bladed spokes, the high-end hub and premium aluminium rim create an overall packages with a very balanced ratio of stiffness and comfort. Yet, the DT Swiss ER 1400 Spline 21 db wheels also easily manage the high stresses caused by modern, powerful disc brakes and thus safely stop your bike when riding at high speed over the road or on wet and muddy grounds.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 24 mm/ 21 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: DT aerolite® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Type of spokes rear wheel: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• Rear hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 36T, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 28 mm - 62 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 20 C
• Weight: approx. 1474 g (front wheel: approx. 664 g, rear wheel: approx. 810 g)
In the box: wheels, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valves and IS 6-hole adapters
Product code: 227157201
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM