- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Gravel is the new trend for road cyclists, where the end of the asphalt road is where the fun begins. The DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline 23 db wheels are predestined for this intended use, as they combine a lightweight aluminium rim with robust bladed aero spokes and a powerful DT Spline hub to get an excellent combo of a low weight, stiffness and precision.
The high-quality aluminium disc wheels come with modern, 24 mm wide tubeless ready rims, which makes it perfectly suitable for use with high-volume tyres and modern tubeless systems. A must-have when your route leads you through unpaved terrain. Improved puncture protection, increased comfort, a lower weight and lower rolling resistance are unbeatable arguments. Thanks to the high-quality 3D machined DT Swiss Spline hub with high-quality bearings and the proven Ratchet freehub system every single watt of power is transferred into propulsion. This patented system with highly precise star ratchets guarantees maximum strength, reliability and direct engagement.
Therefore, the DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline 23 db wheelset is your reliable companion for almost any intended use and any challenge. Whether on tarred roads, rough cobblestones or unpaved forest paths – it always offers an excellent feeling, no matter where you are.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 24 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes front wheel: DT aero comp® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Type of spokes rear wheel: left: DT aero comp® StraightPull; right: DT new aero® StraightPull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 cartridge bearings, Spline
• Rear hub: 4 cartridge bearings, 350, Ratchet System 18T, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for tyres with a width of 28 mm - 62 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 20 C
• Weight: approx. 1638 g (front wheel: approx. 746 g, rear wheel: approx. 892 g)
In the box: wheels, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valves and IS 6-hole adapters.
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM