Price incl. VAT plus €12.25 (for delivery to United States of America)
Be ready for UNPAVED ADVENTURES!
With the launch of their gravel-dedicated system wheels, the wheel specialists of the traditional manufacturer DT Swiss discover a new territory that used to be reserved for mountain bikers in the past but today fascinates adventurous road cyclists.
The G 1800 SPLINE® 25 wheelset represents the entry into DT Swiss’ special wheel family and opens the door to a completely new world away from tarmac and paved roads.
The robust aluminium rims are lightweight, stiff and impress with outstanding durability for your first adventures on the gravel roads of the world. In this way, they perfectly combine riding dynamics with fun without burdening your budget. An inner rim width of 24mm additionally provides a large tyre volume, which takes the comfort on demanding gravel roads to a new level.
Optimised for use with powerful disc brakes, the rims rotate around the proven DT 370 hubs that provide reliable propulsion and good power transfer thanks to solid bearings and a reliable 3-pawl freehub system. Aerodynamic DT Swiss aero comp® straight pull and DT Swiss new aero® straight pull bladed spokes give the entire wheel system a perfect balance of comfort and stiffness.
For maximum off-road performance, the DT Swiss G 1800 SPLINE® 25 wheels also offer excellent tubeless compatibility. When used without tubes, you’ll benefit from less weight, improved puncture resistance, reduced rolling resistance and increased comfort, since you can ride with lower air pressure on unpaved roads.
So leave the paved roads behind and discover unknown territory. The G 1800 SPLINE® 25 wheelset is a reliable companion!
• Robust, pinned alloy rim
• Scratch-resistant waterslide decals
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 28 mm/ 25 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: left: DT aerolite® straight pull; right: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, 370, SPLINE®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 370, 3-pawl system, SPLINE ®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for 30 mm - 69 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO 28"/29" (700C): 622 x 24 C
• ETRTO 27.5"(650B): 584 x 24 C
• Weight 28"/29" (700C): approx. 1895 g (front wheel: approx. 880 g, rear wheel: approx. 1015 g)
• Weight 27.5"(650B): approx. 1806 g (front wheel: approx. 835 g, rear wheel: approx. 971 g)
In the box:
• DT Swiss G 1800 SPLINE ® 25 DB wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves