Be ready for UNPAVED ADVENTURES!
With the launch of their gravel-dedicated system wheels, the wheel specialists of the traditional manufacturer DT Swiss discover a new territory that used to be reserved for mountain bikers in the past but today fascinates adventurous road cyclists.
With the GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 front wheel, you are geared up for your next bikepacking tour and all gravel adventures or experiences you can make far away from paved roads.
The robust aluminium rim impresses with a low weight, high stiffness and outstanding durability. An inner rim width of 24mm additionally provides a large tyre volume, which takes comfort on demanding gravel roads to a new level.
Optimised for use with powerful disc brakes, the high-quality welded rim rotates around the reliable DT 350 front hub, providing a smooth ride wherever you go thanks to an excellent bearing unit. Aerodynamic DT Swiss aero comp® straight pull bladed spokes give the entire wheel system a perfect balance of comfort and stiffness.
For maximum off-road performance, the DT Swiss GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 wheel also offers excellent tubeless compatibility. When used without tubes, you’ll benefit from less weight, improved puncture resistance, reduced rolling resistance and increased comfort, since you can ride with lower air pressure on unpaved roads.
So, are you ready to explore the world? The GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 front wheel is!
• Robust, welded alloy rim
• Reinforced rim base and flange for off-road use
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 28 mm/ 25 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: • 2 sealed cartridge bearings, 350, SPLINE®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for 30 mm - 69 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 24 C
• Weight: approx. 841 g
In the box:
• DT Swiss GR 1600 SPLINE ® 25 DB front wheel
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valve