- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Be ready for UNPAVED ADVENTURES!
With the launch of their gravel-dedicated system wheels, the wheel specialists of the traditional manufacturer DT Swiss discover a new territory that used to be reserved for mountain bikers in the past but today fascinates adventurous road cyclists.
With the GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 wheelset, you are geared up for your next bikepacking tour and all gravel adventures or experiences you can make far away from paved roads.
The robust aluminium rims impress with a low weight, high stiffness and outstanding durability. An inner rim width of 24mm additionally provides a large tyre volume, which takes comfort on demanding gravel roads to a new level.
Optimised for use with powerful disc brakes, the high-quality welded rims rotate around the reliable DT350 hubs with excellent bearings and the proven 18T ratchet freewheel system for maximum efficiency and outstanding power transfer. Aerodynamic DT Swiss aero comp® straight pull and DT Swiss new aero® straight pull bladed spokes give the entire wheel system a perfect balance of comfort and stiffness.
For maximum off-road performance, the DT Swiss GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 wheels also offer excellent tubeless compatibility. When used without tubes, you’ll benefit from less weight, improved puncture resistance, reduced rolling resistance and increased comfort, since you can ride with lower air pressure on unpaved roads.
So, are you ready to explore the world? The GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 wheelset is!
• Robust, welded alloy rim
• Reinforced rim base and flange for off-road use
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 28 mm/ 25 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: left: DT aerolite® straight pull; right: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead Aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: • 2 sealed cartridge bearings, 350, SPLINE®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 350, Ratchet System 18T, SPLINE ®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for 30 mm - 69 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 24 C
• Weight: approx. 1769 g (front wheel: approx. 841 g; rear wheel: approx. 928 g)
In the box:
• DT Swiss GR 1600 SPLINE ® 25 DB wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm, 12 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM