- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Be ready for UNPAVED ADVENTURES!
With the launch of their gravel-dedicated system wheels, the wheel specialists of the traditional manufacturer DT Swiss discover a new territory that used to be reserved for mountain bikers in the past but today fascinates adventurous road cyclists.
With the GRC 1400 SPLINE® 42 carbon wheelset, you are perfectly equipped for maximum speed on unpaved gravel roads. After all, it is the uncrowned racing king of DT Swiss’ gravel family!
Developed in cooperation with the aerodynamics experts of SWISS SIDE and highly sophisticated in technical terms, the hookless carbon fibre rims primarily stand out for aerodynamic efficiency and high durability. An inner rim width of 24mm additionally provides a large tyre volume, which takes comfort on demanding gravel roads to a new level.
Optimised for use with powerful disc brakes, the elegant carbon rims quickly rotate around legendary DT 240s hubs with excellent bearings and the proven 36 SL ratchet freewheel system for maximum efficiency and outstanding power transfer. Bladed DT Swiss aero comp® straight pull spokes make sure the entire wheel system offers a perfect balance of stiffness and comfort and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the rims additionally ensure minimum air turbulence.
For maximum off-road performance, the DT Swiss GRC 1400 SPLINE® 42 wheels also offer excellent tubeless compatibility. When used without tubes, you’ll benefit from less weight, improved puncture resistance, reduced rolling resistance and increased comfort, since you can ride with lower air pressure on unpaved roads.
All these factors make this wheelset the perfect choice for your next gravel adventure!
• Carbon rims with material reinforcement around the spoke holes and rim flanges for off-road use
• Hookless rim designed for increased impact resistance
• Aerodynamically optimised rim design – AERODYNAMICS BY SWISS SIDE
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 32 mm/ 42 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, SPLINE®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 36 SL, SPLINE ®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2283716)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for 30 mm - 69 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 24 C
• Weight: approx. 1611 g (front wheel: approx. 750 g; rear wheel: approx. 861 g)
In the box:
• DT Swiss GRC 1400 SPLINE ® 42 DB carbon wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 142 mm, 12 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM