- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss M-1700 Spline 30 Sram XD Disc CenterLock MTB rear wheel 2018
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With an inner rim width of 30 mm, the DT Swiss M-1700 Spline 30 rear wheel is wide enough for high-volume tyres and yet light enough for zippy and agile handling on challenging trail rides. The wider support of the 35 mm rim offers additional grip and comfort, so that both ambitious newcomers and experienced riders will get their money worth.
To ensure that you will have the situation under control despite the high speeds modern all-mountain bikes offer, DT Swiss has created a package that does not have to fear comparison with its high-end siblings. Ranging from the 3D machined hub with the proven ratchet freewheel system, via the round forged StraightPull spokes through to the robust aluminium rim of the DT Swiss M-1700 Spline 30 rear wheel, everything is designed for maximum trail performance. Excellent tubeless compatibility even allows you to get that last bit of grip out of your knobby tyres. Just the right tool for challenging trails in the Alps or at home.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim height: 20 mm
• Rim width: 35 mm
• ETRTO 27,5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
Spokes and nipples:
• Type of spokes: DT Swiss Competition StraightPull, black
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock Squorx, black
• 4 cartridge bearings, sealed
• Aluminium freehub and hub body
• CenterLock brake disc mount (IS-6-hole via adapter)
• Ratchet System, 350, 18 teeth
• Axle: 12 x 142 mm TA (thru axle)
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Weight 27,5": approx. 967 g
• Weight 29": approx. 1013 g
• ASTM classification: 3 (for rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24 in./61 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg
In the box: rear wheel, tubeless ready tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD