- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss P 1800 Spline 23 db road rear wheel 28"/700C
Product code: 227156101
This is how a modern wheel should look like. The P 1800 Spline 23 db rear wheel from the wheel specialist DT Swiss for your disc road bike is reduced... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This is how a modern wheel should look like. The P 1800 Spline 23 db rear wheel from the wheel specialist DT Swiss for your disc road bike is reduced to the essential and thus provides dynamics and riding pleasure without burdening your budget.
The wide yet lightweight aluminium rim is perfect for use with a modern, high-volume road tyre and connected to the high-quality DT Swiss Spline hub via bladed aero spokes. The result is an overall package with an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
Thanks to 100% tubeless compatibility, you can even benefit from the many advantages of modern tubeless systems. A low weight, low rolling resistance, improved puncture protection and a higher comfort make sure each of your training rides is huge fun. The proven DT Swiss 3-pawl freehub system ensures reliable acceleration and efficient power transfer.
With the P 1800 Spline 23 db rear wheel, you will always have a safe and fast ride on your disc racer, as well as enough power to challenge your colleagues to a little sprint.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/height: 22 mm/ 23 mm
• For Presta valve
• Type of spokes: left: DT aero comp® straight pull; right DT new aero® straight pull (24 pcs)
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 370, 3-pawl system, Spline
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS-6 hole via adapter)
• Compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• For tyres with a width of 23 mm - 60 mm
• ASTM classification: 1 (suitable for road riding)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 900 g
In the box: rear wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- W0P1800NIDUSA04458, W0P1800NIDJSO04458
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM