- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Don't be fooled by the minimalist design of the DT Swiss PR1400 DICUT 32 wheel. This 28" front wheel with a ceramic OXiC coating offers best braking performance for rim brakes and significantly improves aerodynamics thanks to a 32mm deep rim, without being sensitive to crosswinds. To meet highest demands in training and competitions, the wheel comes with a wider and tubeless compatible rim. Apart from high lateral stiffness, the flyweight of ony 747 g impresses with improved steering precision and dynamic acceleration values.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim width/depth: 21,5 mm/ 32 mm
· For Presta valve
· Spoke type: DT Aero Comp (20 pcs)
· Nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
· Lacing: radial
· Hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, Dicut
· For rim brakes
· Axle: 5 x 100 mm (quick release)
· Suitable for tyre widths of 23 mm - 60 mm
· Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
· Weight: approx. 747 g
In the box: front wheel, RWS quick release skewer, Oxic brake pads, Tubeless Ready rim tape and tubeless valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: