- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut® 35 DB carbon wheels are the prime example for a high-performance disc wheelset from the traditional Swiss wheel manufacturer. The high-quality carbon rim with a continuous carbon fibre structure has a depth of 35 mm and impresses with an inner rim width of no less than 18 mm for best support for modern road bike tyres as well as for high stiffness for maximum acceleration. Yet, the core of the wheels are the aerodynamically optimised DT Swiss 240s Dicut® hubs which allow for high speeds without considerable friction losses thanks to outstanding SINC Ceramic bearings. Robust DT Swiss straight pull aero spokes and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the rim make sure the PRC 1100 Dicut® 35 DB Carbon wheels offer minimum drag.
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 25 mm/ 35 mm
• For Presta valve
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type front wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull
• Spoke type rear wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: 2 sealed cartridge bearings, SINC Ceramic, 240s, Dicut®
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, SINC Ceramic, 240s, Ratchet System 18T, Dicut®
• For disc brakes
• Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt via adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Suitable for 23 mm - 56 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 1435 g (set); approx. 647 g (front wheel); approx. 788 g (rear wheel)
In the box:
• DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut® 35 Disc carbon wheels
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM