- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Developed for tough World Tour races, the PRC 1400 Spline® 35 carbon rear wheel by DT Swiss is the ultimate all-rounder for competitions. Yet, the almost perfect combination of a low weight, high stiffness and reliability with classic rim brakes not only impresses on the Pro Tour, but is also ready to face any kind of challenge. The proven DT 240s Spline® hub with high-quality cartridge bearings and the reliable DT Swiss Star Ratchet System guarantees an efficient ride wherever you go. Robust DT Swiss straight pull aero spokes and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the high-end 35 mm deep carbon rim ensure outstanding aerodynamics and reduced air resistance.
So no matter whether you want to cross the Alps, ride a professional stage race, do a circuit on a Saturday afternoon or beat your personal best on your home turf – the PRC 1400 Spline® 35 Carbon wheel is a great choice.
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 25 mm/ 35 mm
• For Presta valve
• Carbon rim flange
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type rear wheel: DT aero comp® straight pull
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 18T, Spline®
• For rim brakes
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm (quick release)
• Suitable for 23 mm - 56 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 828 g
In the box:
• DT Swiss PRC 1400 Spline® 35 carbon rear wheel
• RWS steel quick release
• Swiss Stop Black Prince carbon brake pads
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM