- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
While developing the PRC 1400 Spline® 65 carbon rear wheel, the engineers of DT Swiss spent numerous hours in the test lab and wind tunnel to get even closer to the ultimate high-performance wheel for rim brakes. Yet, the feedback of pro athletes and in-house test riders was at least as important.
The result is a 65 mm deep carbon rim that comes with a high-quality carbon fibre structure and sets new standards in aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort. The proven DT 240s Spline® hub with high-quality cartridge bearings and the reliable DT Swiss Star Ratchet System guarantees an efficient ride with high speed and without friction losses. High-strength DT Swiss straight pull aero spokes and DT ProLock hidden aluminium nipples inside the elegant carbon rim additionally ensure less air turbulence for reduced drag.
So no matter if it’s a fast, flat section, a time trial or a triathlon – the PRC 1400 Spline® 65 Carbon rear wheel is the perfect choice when it comes to efficiency and speed.
• Rim material: carbon
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim width/depth: 25 mm/ 65 mm
• For Presta valve
• Carbon rim flange
• Tubeless ready
• Spoke type rear wheel: DT aerolite® straight pull (left); DT aero comp® straight pull (right)
• Number of spokes: 24 pieces
• Spoke nipples: DT ProLock hidden aluminium
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Rear hub: 4 sealed cartridge bearings, 240s, Ratchet System 36T, Spline®
• For rim brakes
• Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM
• Rear axle: 5 x 130 mm (quick release)
• Suitable for 23 mm - 56 mm tyres
• ASTM classification: 1 (for use on asphalt roads)
• Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ETRTO: 622 x 18 C
• Weight: approx. 910 g
In the box:
• DT Swiss PRC 1400 Spline® 65 Carbon rear wheel
• RWS steel quick release
• Swiss Stop Black Prince carbon brake pads
• Tubeless Ready rim tape
• Tubeless valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM