- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss X-1700 Spline 22.5 Disc CenterLock MTB front wheel 2018
from 179.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
There are no more excuses. The X-1700 Spline 22.5 front wheel by DT Swiss makes the high-end performance of its high-end siblings affordable. The inner width of the new, 22,5 mm wide rim is no less than 2,5 mm wider than the previous generation model and thus offers more tyre volume at the same tyre width. This provides improved traction and comfort. A considerable advantage in the demanding cross-country/marathon segment. The high-strength aluminium alloy of the modern X-1700 Spline 22.5 rim ensures sufficient resistance, while the elegantly anodized and milled Straightpull hub treats you with smooth running bearings.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim height: 18,5 mm
• Rim width: 27 mm
• ETRTO 27,5": 584x22.5C
• ETRTO 29": 622x22.5C
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
Spokes and nipples:
• Type of spokes: DT Swiss Competition StraightPull, black
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock Squorx, black
• 2 cartridge bearings, sealed
• Aluminium hub body
• CenterLock brake disc mount (IS-6-hole via adapter)
• Axle: 15 x 100 mm TA (thru axle)
• Weight 27,5": approx. 761 g
• Weight 29": approx. 798 g
• ASTM classification: 2 (for off-road riding and jumps less than 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 Kg
In the box: front wheel, tubeless ready tape, tubeless valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 100 mm