- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss X-1700 Spline 22.5 Sram XD Disc CenterLock MTB rear wheel 2018
from 259.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
There are no more excuses. The X-1700 Spline 22.5 rear wheel by DT Swiss makes the high-end performance of its high-end siblings affordable. The inner width of the new, 22,5 mm wide rim is no less than 2,5 mm wider than the previous generation model and thus offers more tyre volume at the same tyre width. This provides improved traction and comfort. A considerable advantage in the demanding cross-country/marathon segment. The high-strength aluminium alloy of the modern X-1700 Spline 22.5 rim ensures sufficient resistance and the proven DT Swiss Ratchet freewheel system inside the elegantly anodized and milled Straightpull hub guarantees explosive sprints in any situation.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim height: 18,5 mm
• Rim width: 27 mm
• ETRTO 27,5": 584x22.5C
• ETRTO 29": 622x22.5C
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
Spokes and nipples:
• Type of spokes: DT Swiss Competition StraightPull, black
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock Squorx, black
• 4 cartridge bearings, sealed
• Aluminium freehub and hub body
• CenterLock brake disc mount (IS-6-hole via adapter)
• Ratchet System, 350, 18 teeth
• Axle: 12 x 142 mm TA (thru axle)
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Weight 27,5": approx. 871 g
• Weight 29": approx. 909 g
• ASTM classification: 2 (for off-road riding and jumps less than 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 Kg
In the box: rear wheel, tubeless ready tape, tubeless valve and IS 6-hole adapter
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm