- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The workhorse of the cross-country series from DT Swiss – for that real racing feeling without going too over budget!
The X 1900 Spline® rear wheel with 25 mm inside diameter combines all the requirements of a modern mountain bike system wheel in one product. The light and strong rim ensures high durability and excellent acceleration, while the reliable 2022 version of the DT Swiss 370 Spline® hub also relies on the Ratchet LN freehub system, which replaces the classic pawl freehub.
These components are held together by 28 durable straight-pull spokes.
Maximum trail fun without breaking your bank account! The high-quality workmanship and the elegant appearance are sure to attract envious glances. Such a shame your opponents will only catch a glimpse of it as you pass them by.
• RATCHET LN:
The Ratchet LN freehub system is the entry into the world of high-quality ratchet systems from DT Swiss and raises the items from the lower price segment to a new level. In the reliable 370 hub, the Ratchet LN freehub replaces the classic 3-pawl freehub system. It uses the same internal parts as the ratchet system. The difference between the two systems is that the freehub system is sealed via a sealing ring on the freehub body. This means that older ratchet systems with Ratchet LN can also be converted to a DT Swiss Ratchet system.
All DT Swiss wheels are tubeless ready. The profiles of the DT Swiss rims are specially designed for tubeless use. The rim profile makes it easier to fit the right tyre and ensures a perfect fit. The tubeless system of the rim consists of DT Swiss tubeless ready tape for sealing and a DT Swiss tubeless valve in a length that complies with the rim. When using tubeless ready tyres, a compatible sealant must be used. However, it is also possible to use a conventional combination of tyre and inner tube.
Having learned from years of experience, DT Swiss only uses durable cartridge bearings without bearing play adjustment. DT Swiss hubs are designed to have the optimum axial and radial bearing play when they are properly installed. The correct preload of the bearings to compensate for the clamping force of the wheel mounting system is the basis for a play-free hub with minimum friction.
• PRO LOCK®:
DT Pro Lock® prevents the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. In the Pro Lock® process, a special dual component adhesive is injected into the nipple thread, allowing for extremely durable wheel builds. By threading the nipple onto the spoke the adhesive is activated and then hardens completely within a few hours. Re-truing the wheel is possible, yet it will cause a slight decrease in the adhesive power each time.
• Wheel size: 29"
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Brake type: disc brake
• Rim depth: 19.5 mm
• Rim width: 29 mm
• Inner rim width: 25 mm
• ETRTO: 25 – 622
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
• Suitable for tyre widths: 1.5" - 3.0"
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT Swiss champion® straightpull
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss ProLock® Squorx ProHead aluminium
• 370, Spline®, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• For disc brakes
• Aluminium freewheel and aluminium hub body
• CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Ratchet LN freewheel system, 18T (20° degree engagement)
• Hub width: 12 x 148 mm (BOOST thru axle)
• SHIMANO 12-speed MICRO SPLINE MTB cassettes (& SHIMANO 11-speed WIDE FLANGE MICRO SPLINE MTB cassettes)
• Weight: approx. 992 g
• ASTM classification: 3 (for rough off-road riding and jumps up to 24 in./61 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
In the box:
• 1 DT Swiss X 1900 Spline® 25 BOOST rear wheel SHIMANO MICRO SPLINE
• 1 DT Swiss Tubeless-Ready Tape (rim tape, pre-mounted)
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano Microspline
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm