- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline® ONE 25 SRAM XD™ Disc MTB Rear Wheel
from 389.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
All Mountain at its best!
With the XM 1501 Spline® ONE 25 rear wheel with SRAM XD™ freehub body by DT Swiss, you can easily fly up steep gravel slopes and master fast downhills.
The light and robust aluminium rim has an inner width of 25 mm to provide lots of grip, traction and comfort for a forgiving and safe handling. Tubeless compatibility has become highly popular in the mountain bike sector, which is why the lightweight and potent DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline® ONE 25 wheel is also compatible with tubeless tyres. Just like the proven DT Swiss 240s rear hub with its powerful and robust ratchet system and the outstanding cartridge bearings.
With this trail wheel you’ll dominate the mountain – not the other way around!
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim depth: 20 mm
• Rim width: 30 mm
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x25C
• ETRTO 29": 622x25C
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
• Suitable for tyre widths: 1.5" - 3.0"
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT Swiss competition® straight pull, black
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock Squorx ProHead aluminium, black
• 240, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• Aluminium freehub and body
• CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Ratchet System 36 SL (36 teeth)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm TA (thru axle)
• Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Weight 27.5”: approx. 846 g
• Weight 29”: approx. 882 g
• ASTM classification: 3 (for rough off-road riding and jumps up to 24 in./61 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 Kg
In the box:
• DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline® ONE 25 rear wheel
• Tubeless ready tape (fitted)
• Tubeless valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm