- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The XR-1501 Spline One rear wheel feels good on marathon and cross-country tracks all over the world.
A high-quality hub with star ratchet freehub ensures reliable power transfer. Solid, welded rims in combination with Straightpull spokes and aluminium nipples ensure a lightweight, agile and yet stable wheel.
The wide rear stay compatibility allows for subsequent retrofitting to almost any standard.
The rim can be used with clincher/folding tyres. If you own tubeless tyres, these can be used too, when adding sealant.
• Compatibility: Shimano/Sram 7-/8-/9-/10-speed as well as Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Disc brake mount: IS 2000 (6-bolt)
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Intended use: XC Race/ Allround
• Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Straightpull Ø 2.0/1.8/2.0, 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
• Hub: Rear wheel with 4 sealed cartridge bearings, Ratchet System
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim width/depth: 24mm/ 18 mm
• Can be retrofitted to Sram XD freehub
• Rear axle: 100 x 15 mm/ 142 x 12 mm
• ETRTO 27.5": 584 x 20 C
• ETRTO 29": 622 x 20 C
• Weight 27.5”: 1470 g
• Weight: 29“: 1520 g
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM