- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss XR 1501 Spline® ONE 22.5 Disc MTB Rear Wheel
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Nothing comes from nothing!
To make sure your cross country bike offers the same performance as you do when you are in peak form, DT Swiss has specifically adapted the XR 1501 Spline® ONE 22.5 rear wheel to the increasing requirements of modern XC courses.
The 26 mm wide and extremely lightweight aluminium rim has an inner width of 22.5 mm, which is 2.5 mm more than the previous model – for increased tyre volume at the same tyre width. This offers significantly more traction and comfort. The asymmetric rim additionally improves the spoke angle, which allows for more stiffness and more efficient propulsion.
The XR 1501 Spline® ONE 22.5 is fitted with a light and race-proven DT Swiss 240s rear hub that transfers all of your energy into propulsion using a light and robust ratchet system.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher (asymmetric)
• Rim depth: 18 mm
• Rim width: 26 mm
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x22.5C
• ETRTO 29": 622x22.5C
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
• Suitable for tyre widths: 1.2" - 2.7"
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT Swiss competition® straight pull, black
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock Squorx ProHead aluminium, black
• 240, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• Aluminium freehub and body
CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• Ratchet System 36 SL (36 teeth)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm TA (thru axle)
• Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9-/10-speed Road
• Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9-/10-/11-speed MTB
• Weight 27.5”: approx. 797 g
• Weight 29”: approx. 829 g
• ASTM classification: 3 (for rough off-road riding and jumps up to 24 in./61 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg
In the box:
• DT Swiss XR 1501 Spline® ONE 22.5 rear wheel
• Tubeless ready tape (fitted)
• Tubeless valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM