- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
e*thirteen LG1+ ISCG 05 chain guide
Product code: 222242000
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
The LG1+ chain guide by e*thirteen is designed for tough downhill, four-cross and freeride use.
The low weight of only approx. 176 g and the solid construction are convincing, just as the foldable slider for easy chain or chainring replacement.
The taco, which can be directly mounted to the bottom, protects your chainring effectively from ground contact and can be adapted to the chainring sizes in use.
• For 28-38 tooth chainrings
• Suitable for frames with a ISCG 05 mount
• Chainline individually adjustable with included spacers
• Gen 2 Stealth guide pulley for silent running
• Easy replacement of chain and chainring
• Material: base plate made from EXA aluminium/composite
• Weight: approx. 176 g
In the box: 1x E13 e*thirteen LG1+ ISCG 05 chain guide, 3x Direct Mount bashguards (Taco) and mounting material
Note: When using 28-32 teeth chainrings, the chainring must not be mounted on a 4-arm crank arm, as the upper slider will collide with the spider. Only use DirectMount chainrings.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: