- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Guidering SL Direct Mount Chainring
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
The makers at e*thirteen have revised their proven 1x Guidering M chainring and slimmed it down by a whole 11 grams (32T), without a loss in stability, stiffness, resistance and durability. The result is called Guidering SL and is fitted to compatible e*thirteen cranks using the proven e*thirteen Quick Connect Direct-Mount interface.
• Compatible with all e*thirteen XCX, TRS and LG1 cranks with Quick Connect Direct-Mount spider*
• Revised M3 Narrow-Wide tooth profile for better noise reduction and durability
• Compatible with 10/11/12-speed drivetrains from SHIMANO and SRAM
Please note the chainline of the frame (non-BOOST/BOOST) and the different compatibilities of the chainring on XCX and TRS / LG1 cranks!
• Material: 7050 aluminium
• Speeds: 10-/11-/12-speed
• Mount: e*thirteen Direct Mount
• Bolt circle Ø: no
• Offset: 8 mm
• For chainline TRS / LG1: 49 mm (non-BOOST) and 52 mm (BOOST)
• For chainline XCX: 49 mm (non-BOOST)
• Weight: approx. 64 g (32 teeth)
• 30 teeth
• 32 teeth
• 34 teeth
• 36 teeth
• 38 teeth
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 E13 Guidering SL Direct Mount chainring
You can find the corresponding installation/removal tool under prod. code: 2222493.
- Number of bolts:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur:
- 10-speed, 11-speed, 9-speed, 12-fach