- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
TRS cranksets by e13 were specially developed for extreme demands on enduro bikes, yet they are also lightweight enough for cross-country use. TRSr (Race) is the top model of the series. With its crankarms and its axle made from EXAr aluminium, it is very lightweight, yet also robust.
The engineers of e13 think outside the box and create thus new, innovative features for more lightweight, stiffer, more robust and reliable cranksets. 30 mm spindles build a solid base for the system and the P3 Connect Polygon connection element provides a more robust, reliable and impact-proof spindle arm connection.
• Crank arms made from EXAr aluminium
• Axle made from EXAr aluminium
• Axle diameter: 30 mm
• Case width: 68/73 mm
• Quick Connect™ lock ring
• APS adjuster to adjust bearing play
• Weight: approx. 600 g (incl. 32-tooth chainring)
• Incl. chainring (32 teeth) and Pressfit 30 (PF 30) bottom bracket
• Crank arm length 170 mm or 175 mm
Please make your choice.