- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
90mm short crankarms, a standover height of just 36.5cm, and a benchmark weight of 5.5kg - the Belter 14 has the perfect characteristics for that jump from a balance bike to the first pedal bike. The geometry offers stability, while the aluminium frameset, wheelset, axle mount, and external bearing cups have been optimized for weight reduction. Maximum comfort is ensured thanks to the large tyres, soft grips, and padded saddle. The cartridge bearings, a cassette hub, and sleeve bearing pedals minimize the rolling resistance.
- Frame: 14” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged, CNC-milled aluminium, 90mm length
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge bearings with external bearing cups, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 14” aluminium rim 20 hole
- Rear wheel: CNC-milled, 4x sealed hub, 14” double-walled aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Drive belt: Gates 800-8M
- Brakes: Tektro 837AL V-brakes with Tektro Short Reach JL352 levers
- Chainring: CNC-milled aluminium, 46T
- Cassette: CNC-milled, single-speed freehub for belt drives made from 7075 aluminium, 22T
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 14x2.0” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 440x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 100mm length
- Seat Post: Aluminium, 25.4x150mm
- Saddle: synthetic leather, brass riveted
- Saddle clamp: bolted, 28.6mm
- Pedals: plastic platform pedals, sealed bearings
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Age: 3-5 years
- Seat height: 40-50cm
- Standover height: 36.5cm
- Inside leg length: 37cm+
- Manufacturer`s ref.: