- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The revised geometry and a short 35mm stem provide good stability at high speeds over the increasingly challenging terrain that our children ride over these days. The specially-designed riser bars from Ritchey offer more room in the cockpit and the large volume tyres offer a new level of comfort - 2” wide tyres and yet a sensational 5.8kg weight. And now you can even add a side kickstand and mudguards. The best just got even better.
- Frame: 16” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged, CNC-milled aluminium, 105mm length
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge bearings with external bearing cups, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 16” aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Rear wheel: CNC-milled, 4x sealed hub,
16” double-walled aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Drive belt: Gates 840-BM
- Brakes: Tektro 837AL V-brakes with Tektro Short Reach JL350 levers
- Chainring: CNC-milled Aluminium, 46T
- Cassette: CNC-milled, single-speed freehub for belt drives made from 7075 aluminium, 22T
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 16x2.0” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 480x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 100mm length
- Seat Post: aluminium, 25.4x195mm
- Saddle: synthetic leather, brass rivetted
- Saddle clamp: ER bolt, 28.6mm
- Pedals: Plastic platform pedals, sealed bearings
- Weight: 6kg
- Age: 3-6 years
- Seat height: 48-59.5cm
- Standover height: 44cm
- Inside leg length: 45cm+
- Manufacturer`s ref.: