- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The brand-new Belter 20 has benefited from 2 years of further development. Now it has a redefined geometry, belt drive, Sturmey 4 gear hub, and smooth Vee Speedster 2.0 tyres. With a 210% gear range, the aluminium frameset, wheelset, components, cold-forged crankarms and pedals make this the perfect vehicle for the school or city route. Super lightweight, clean look, stable, and almost maintenance-free.
- Frame: 20” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged, CNC-milled aluminium, 120mm length
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge bearings with external bearing cups, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 20” aluminium rim, 24 hole
- Rear wheel: Sturmey Archer X-RF4 4-speed hub, 20” double-walled aluminium rims, 28 hole
- Drive belt: Gates 976-8M-12
- Brakes: Tektro 837AL V-brakes with Tektro TS325A levers
- Chainring: 7075er Aluminium, 46T
- Cassette: 7075 Aluminium, 22T
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 20x2.0” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 560x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 120/170mm length
- Seat Post: Ritchey Aluminium, 25.4x250mm
- Saddle: Wing saddle
- Saddle clamp: Ritchey bolted, 28.6mm
- Pedals: Urban, CNC-milled aluminium
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Age: 6-8 years
- Seat height: 57.5-69cm
- Standover height: 51.5cm
- Inside leg length: 52cm+
- Manufacturer`s ref.: