- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Belter 24 is completely new and uncompromising: a Shimano Nexus 8-speed hub, hydraulic disc brakes from Promax, C-drive belt, Samox Direct Mount crankset, Ritchey components, Vee 2.0” Speedster tyres. Furthermore, there’s the framekit and wheelset made from aluminium, as well as cartridge bearing pedals, bottom bracket, and headset - a unique combination.
- Frame: 24” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, Disc, QR hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged aluminium, 150mm length
- Bottom bracket: Samox External Cup 24mm
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 24” aluminium rim, 28 hole
- Rear wheel: Shimano Nexus C6001-8D 8-speed hub, 24” double-walled aluminium rim, 32 hole
- Drive belt: C-Drive 1160 x 12mm PU H8M
- Brakes: Promax DSK926 hydraulic disc brakes for children, 160mm rotors
- Chainring: C-Drive 7075er Aluminium, 60T
- Cassette: C-Drive 7075er Aluminium, 32T
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 24x2.0” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 640 x 18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 120/70mm length
- Seat Post: Ritchey Aluminium, 27.2x350mm
- Saddle: Youth Saddle
- Saddle clamp: Ritchey bolt. 31.8mm
- Pedals: Platform pedal, CNC milled aluminium
- Weight: 10.7kg
- Age: 8+ years
- Seat height: 66.5-88.5cm
- Standover height: 63cm
- Inside leg length: 64cm+
- Manufacturer`s ref.: