- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A whole 7cm less standover height than the 16” version and only 90mm short crankarms will get even our youngest adventurers on a bike. The rest of the bike is just as uncompromising: lightweight knobby tyres, a 4-speed sealed cassette hub, bearing cup with external bearing cups, Ritchey components, cartridge bearing pedals, and a strong, easy to use V-brake with short levers. Absolutely performance capable and fully reliable.
- Frame: 14” 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: forged, CNC milled aluminium, 90mm length
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge bearing with external cup, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled hub, 14” aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Rear wheel: CNC-milled, 4 sealed hubs, 14” double-walled aluminium rim, 20 hole
- Drive belt: Gates 800-8M
- Brakes: Tektro 837AL V-brakes with Tektro Short Reach JL352 levers
- Chainring: CNC-milled aluminium, 46T
- Cassette: CNC-milled, single-speed freehub for belt drives made from 7075 aluminium, 22T
- Tyres: Vee Crown Gern 14x2.25” 27TPI WB (front & rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey aluminium, 440x18mm
- Grips: Early Rider Rubber Handles 22.2mm, 100mm length
- Seat Post: Aluminium, 25.4x150mm
- Saddle: synthetic leather
- Saddle clamp: QR, 28.6mm
- Pedals: plastic platform pedals, sealed bearings
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Age: 3-5 years
- Seat height: 41-51cm
- Standover height: 37.5cm
- Inside leg length: 37cm
- Manufacturer`s ref.: