- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Seeker 20 comes with a stable frameset and aluminium, hand brushed sliding drop outs.
Ideal specs for climbs are provided by the easy to shift Box Four 8-speed shifter with a 11-42 tooth cassette with a 30 tooth chainring at the crank. The longer, flatter geometry with a short 35 mm stem offers an improved weight distribution and stability on challenging terrains. Rounding off this package are the 4-bearing cassette hub, tubeless-ready rims with 2.25” wide Vee Crown Gern tyres, 160mm brake discs for optimal modulation and braking force, as well as the specially-designed Ritchey components.
- Frame: 20” 6061-T6 aluminium, disc, sliding drop outs, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, Disc, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: Samox Direct Mount, 127 mm length
- Bottom bracket Samox 24 mm with external bearing cups, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled disc hub, 20” aluminium rims, 24 hole, tubeless-ready
- Rear wheel: 10-speed cassette hub, 20” double-walled aluminium rim, 28 hole
- Chain: Box Four P8
- Brakes: Promax DSK926 mechanical disc brakes, 160 mm rotors
- Chainring: Direct Mount Narrow Wide, 30T
- Cassette: Box Four P8 8-speed cassette, 11-42T
- Rear derailleur: Box Four Rear P8 (mechanical)
- Shifters: Box Four P8 Multi Twin Shifter 8-speed
- Tyres: Vee Crown Gern 20 x 2.25” 27TPI WB (front + rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8” EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium , 35 mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 560 x 18 mm
- Grips: Lock On 92 mm
- Seat Post: Ritchey Aluminium, 27.2 x 250 mm
- Saddle: Wing saddle
- Saddle clamp: QR, 31.8 mm
- Pedals: Platform pedal, CNC milled aluminium
- Age: 6 - 8 years
- Seat height: 56 - 71 cm
- Standover height: 53.5 cm
- Inside leg length: 54+ cm
The bike is pre-assembled for delivery or pick-up. If you wish for a complete assembly, please book an in-store workshop appointment online or by calling customer service. The cost for this depends on the effort required.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: