- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A whopping 481% gear range - that’s what you’ll get with the Seeker 24 built-in, high-end Box Three 9-speed shifting system. The lightweight aluminium frame with a low centre of gravity, flat steering angle, long wheelbase, and short chain-stay provides a high level of security, while the Ritchey cockpit with 640mm wide bars and 35 mm short stem ensures maximum control. Hydraulic disk brakes from Promax with 160mm rotors will slow things down reliably with their high stopping power and modulation.
- Frame: 24” 6061-T6 aluminium, disc, sliding drop outs, hand brushed and painted
- Fork: 6061-T6 aluminium, disc, hand brushed and painted
- Crankset: Samox Direct Mount, 150 mm length
- Bottom bracket Samox 24 mm with external bearing cups, bolted
- Front wheel: CNC-milled disc hub, 24” double-walled aluminium rims, 28 hole, tubeless-ready
- Rear wheel: CNC-milled disc cassette hub,11-speed, 24” double-walled aluminium rims, 28 hole, tubeless-ready
- Chain: Box Three P9
- Brakes: Promax DSK926 hydraulic disc brakes, 160 mm rotors
- Chainring: Samox Black Direct Mount Steel 30T
- Cassette: Box Three P9 9-speed cassette, 11-42T
- Rear derailleur: Box Three Rear P9 (mechanical)
- Shifters: Box Four P9 Multi Twin Shifter 9-speed
- Tyres: Vee Crown Gern 24 x 2.25” 27TPI WB (front + rear)
- Headset: 1-1/8" EC
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium, 35 mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminium, 640 x 18 mm
- Grips: Lock On 120 mm
- Seat Post: Ritchey Aluminium, 27.2 x 350 mm
- Saddle: ER Wing
- Saddle clamp: 31.8 mm with quick release
- Pedals: Platform pedal, CNC milled aluminium
- Age: 8+ years
- Seat height 67 - 86.5 cm
- Standover height: 62.5 cm
- Inside leg length: 63+ cm
- Manufacturer`s ref.: