- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The EASTON single chainring for CINCH Direct Mount is specially designed for use on road, gravel and cyclocross bikes on and off the road. The subtle difference to the traditional symmetrical shape is a more directional specific tooth profile and the Narrow Wide design, which supports the chain guide even in unfavourable conditions.
At the widened tooth base, the material thickness has been optimised to reduce the chain's frictional resistance and to increase self-cleaning properties during muddy off-road riding.
Compared to a spider-based mount, the EASTON CINCH Direct Mount ensures less weight and higher torsional stiffness of the chainring with maximum power transmission.
• Single chainring for CINCH Direct Mount system
• Narrow Wide tooth profile
• Optimised for 11-speed chains (Please see note below)
• Intended use: Road / Cross / Gravel
• Material: EA90 aluminium, black anodised
• Compatibility: 9-/10-/11-/12-speed (Please see note below)
• Attachment: Direct Mount CINCH standard
• For chainline: 47 mm
• Weight: approx. 91 g (40 teeth)
Compatible EASTON cranksets:
• EASTON EA90 CINCH crankset (prod. code 2313251)
• EASTON EC90 SL CINCH crankset (prod. code 2313253)
• 38 teeth
• 40 teeth
• 42 teeth
• 42 teeth
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 EASTON single chainring CINCH Direct Mount
The chainring is optimised for use with 11-speed chains! Can also be used with 9 & 10-speed chains, SRAM 12-speed Eagle™ and Campagnolo 12-speed chains, but is not optimised for it. NOT compatible with SRAM 12-speed FLATTOP™ or Campagnolo 13-speed chains!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Number of bolts:
- Front derailleur:
- Rear derailleur: