- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Eat My Dirt™ Brake Shield is a clever device which allows you to clean your cassette and rear derailleur or oil your chain without contaminating your brake discs or pads!
For this, the flexible and yet stable protective shield is slipped on your bike between cassette and spokes according to the markings on it and then attached to the spokes. After fitting the shield, you can easily turn the crankarm backwards so that you can clean the chain as well as the cassette and the rear derailleur easily. This way, the cleaning shield protects your delicate brake disc and pads effectively from oil splashes, aggressive cleansers, spray or other liquids.
Moreover, the cleaning of your bike parts is optimised by the integrated tray which catches the dirty water and makes it thus unnecessary to put cloths or foils on the floor. This significantly reduces the risk of oil stains on concrete, grass or other floors.
The Brake Shield not only effectively protects the performance of your brakes, but also saves you a lot of work during and after the cleaning.
Bike care will be done in no time and you can start your next tour. True to the motto: cleaner - faster - further!
• Stable, 2-layer cleaning shield
• Facilitates cleaning the cassette, rear derailleur and the chain
• Protects brakes and brake pads from liquids, cleansers and lubricants
• Markings for correct fitting of the shield
• Hook to attach the Brake Shield
• Integrated tray for dirty water
• Can be washed off and used again
• Material: plastic
• Dimensions: approx. 50 cm x 37 cm (height x width, widest spot of each)
• Weight: approx. 160 g
In the box:
• 1 x Eat My Dirt™ Brake Shield