- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This sensor can be connected to Elite indoor trainers and tablets/smartphones. Depending on the device used, it transmits speed and cadence data as well as a self-calculated power signal via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. The advantage is that the bike can easily be installed and removed without converting or adapting the sensors, as the sensor is directly attached to the trainer. When using the Elite app "My E-Training", the sensor is only required as a speed or cadence transmitter on ANT+ basis, as the app calculates the power output itself depending on the specified trainer model. Of course, it is also possible to combine the sensor with other apps.
· compatibility: smartphones and tablets with ANT+ interface (Android: from 4.3) or with Bluetooth Smart Ready technology (iOS: from iPhone 4S, iPad3, iPod Touch 5. generation; Android: from 4.3)
· compatible with the following Elite indoor trainers: Novo Mag Force (item no. 2092759; here, the sensor won't be able to determine the power output), Qubo Power Fluid (item no. 2092768), Turbo Muin from '16 (item no. 2153485, 2153689), Turbo Muin (item no. 2093068, up to serial number 30000, the sensor only transmits speed and power data), Turbo Muin Smart B+ (item no. 2153698; sensor is already included), for more information on compatibilities with other Elite indoor trainers see www.elite-it.com
· when using a roller trainer with one resistance level only, the speed, power and cadence data can be transmitted; when using a roller trainer with several adjustable resistance levels, only the speed and cadence data can be transmitted; when using an Elite indoor trainer in combination with the "My E-Training" app, the adjusted resistance can be selected in the software so that a power signal can be calculated.
· compatible with bike computers and navigation devices that support the S&C (Speed und Cadence) ANT+ protocol (required for display of speed and/or cadence) or the PWR (Power) ANT+ protocol (such as the Garmin Edge 1000, item no. 2097310); a list of the respective devices can be found on www.thisisant.com/directory/
· sensor incl. mounting kit, magnet and CR2032 battery
· manufacturer's ref..: FA003511123
- Manufacturer`s ref.: