- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Elite have further developed their popular Quick-Motion roller and used it as a basis to design a black, aggressive, sporty and above all interactive roller trainer that takes the possibilities of interactive rollers to the next level of evolution. Thanks to a computer-based magnetic resistance control, the Elite Nero home trainer simulates slopes up to 7%. Moreover, it transmits training data like speed, cadence and power, while determining the cadence by calculation. However, in order to further improve accuracy, you can also easily integrated diverse ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart sensors and power meters into the respective app or software. This even allows for heart rate based training.
In addition, the Nero features 2 flywheels inside the rear rollers which further improves the rollers’ smooth running. Thus, Nero gives you a fluid and natural riding experience, even when climbing.
The antistatic, parabolic rollers guide your bike towards the centre of the home trainer, while the special floating system of the Elite Nero absorbs abrupt movements in real time and gently returns the smart trainer into its original position. This helps you maintain a balance and allows for an easy out-of-the-saddle workout for both newcomers and advanced riders. For easy on and off, Elite has also integrated a fold-out step.
When not in use, the Nero roller trainer can easily be folded and transported thanks to an integrated handle.
The Elite app My E-Training (12-month free subscription) offers you full control over your training – choose a route or training programme and the Drivo II will automatically change resistance. My E-Training includes: My RealVideo, Base Training, Training Test, Map Courses, multiple user system, video playlist and Share Results. Data like power output, cadence, speed, time and distance are easily analysed with the help of the app. Data is transmitted via ANT+ (Fe-C) or Bluetooth. You can also use other apps that are compatible with Bluetooth Smartor ANT+ protocols, such as Zwift, Kinomap Trainer, Trainerroad or Bkool.
My E-Training app:
· My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download My RealVideos recorded by other users for free
· Base Training: Training with constant power, based on resistance levels, with preset programmes
· Training-Test: undergo an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training
· Map Courses: create races anytime and anywhere via Google Maps
· Multi-user system: The app can be used by several users on one device
· Simplified creation of training programmes: new graphic editor simplifies program creation
· Video Playlist: create a playlist with videos to accompany the training
· Share Results: save, store and export training data (CSV - Comma Separated Values, Strava Tcx Format) and share it on social media networks to monitor your own performance
· Interactive roller trainer with floating system (requires power supply)
· Parabolic rollers and floating system help maintain a balance
· Integrated step for easy on and off
· Compact, foldable frame with handle for easy transport
· 11 different position to adjust the trainer to a wheel base of 944 - 1144 mm
· 2 flywheels inside rear rollers for smooth running
· Electronically controlled resistance with resistance adjustment
· Resistance computer-controlled via ANT+ or Bluetooth
· Interaction with apps, software, Windows PCs, bike computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
· Transmits speed, cadence and power data (cadence and power are determined by calculation. For improved accuracy, we recommend using external ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart sensors)
· Incl. free 12-month subscription to Elite App My E-Training
In the box: Elite Nero roller trainer and 12-month free subscription to Elite My E-Training app
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: