- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
More than just a front wheel block with steering functionality!
The Elite STERZO SMART front block was developed in cooperation with ZWIFT and allows for simple steering movements as well as a direct, wireless connection to compatible cycle sport software. Movement data from the front wheel is sent to the an app and/or software if it supports steering functions communicated over ANT and Bluetooth® protocol.
The smart steering plate’s integrated rotation function allows the front wheel to move up to 34° in each direction and transfers the steering motions to your virtual avatar. So you aren’t restricted to the default riding direction from the software, but can instead choose it yourself. This gives you the option to ride fast curves, overtake competitors, and harness the draft, as long as the software allows it.
The integrated reset function will then automatically return your wheel to the middle position.
• Front wheel support with built-in steering functionality you can transfer to a virtual avatar
• Allows for individual riding functions, such as choosing your own route (depends on software)
• Automatic reset function that brings the front wheel back to the middle position
• Non-slip rubber feet stand securely on the ground and prevent scratches
The Elite Folding Mat (prod. code 2309875) is an excellent addition to the Elite STERZO SMART and your roller trainer setup.
• Material: fibre-reinforced polymer material
• Data transfer: Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE), ANT+
• Batteries: 3 AAA mignon cell batteries (included)
• Battery life: approx. 500 hours
• Degree of movement (front wheel): +/- 34°
• Compatible tyre width: up to 56 mm
In the box:
• 1 Elite STERZO SMART steering plate front wheel riser block
• 3 AAA mignon batteries
The Elite STERZO SMART is currently only compatible with the FutureWorks steering function from ZWIFT! Also, it can currently ONLY be connected to the ZWIFT app over Bluetooth® as the app does not support ANT+ (as of Nov. 2020, changes possible).
Please also note that not all ZWIFT races have the FutureWorks steering function enabled. Look for stretches marked with the icon “steering enabled” in the software.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: