Ready. Set. Go!
Indoor training has never been easier than it is with the interactive Suito-T trainer from the Italian manufacturer Elite!
The extremely compact trainer comes almost fully assembled and is powerful, robust and quiet – ready for use. Perfect for starting your indoor training session as quickly as possible. All you need to do is install a compatible cassette, get out the rollers, attach your bike’s rear dropouts and plug in the mains adapter. Done!
A free 1-month subscription to Zwift and a free 12-month subscription to My E-Training are also included – for a good start of your indoor training.
The Suito-T direct drive trainer significantly reduces noise compared to a traditional roller trainer and eliminates power loss due to a slipping rear wheel.
A built-in power meter measures your power in watts – with an accuracy of +/-2.5%. Power Meter Link (PML) even allows you to pair your bike’s power meter with the turbo trainer for more precise information.
An integrated flywheel with a weight of 3.5 kg makes for a realistic ride feel. The trainer can even simulate inclines of up to 15%. Thanks to an easy, direct plug&play setup and a compact design, the Elite Suito-T is suitable for almost all bike models and impresses with high performance and usability.
The included Elite riser block keeps your front wheel at roughly the correct height.
• Interactive trainer with built-in power meter (accuracy +/-2.5%)
• Power Meter Link (PML): Allows for the use of your bike’s power meter
• Speed and cadence measurement (protocols PWR (power), S&C (speed & cadence))
• Computer controlled resistance via ANT+ or Bluetooth
• Foldable frame for easy transport
• Long rear derailleur cage support
• Interaction with app, software, Windows computers, bike computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
• Drivetrain: direct drive
• Resistance: magnetic, electronically controlled
• Resistance levels: no levels
• Flywheel: 3.5 kg
• Max. simulated incline: 15%
• Max. braking power: 1900 watts (at 40 km/h), 2900 watts (at 60 km/h)
• Dimensions: approx. 760 x 560 x 495 mm (unfolded); approx. 560 x 150 x 495 mm (folded)
• Weight: approx. 14.5 kg
• SHIMANO HG 9/10/11-speed (MTB/Road)
• SRAM 9/10/11-speed (Road)
Rear axle compatibility:
• 130-135 x 5 mm quick release
• 142 x 12 mm thru axle
• 148 x 12 mm thru axle (with optional adapter! Product code 2309042)
• Suitable for 20“-29“ wheels
• Wireless ANT+ (FE-C, power & speed & cadence)
• Bluetooth (FTMS, power & speed & cadence)
In the box:
• Elite Suito-T smart trainer with Shimano HG compatible freehub
• Mains adapter (EU standard)
• Adapter for QR and thru axle
• Free Elite App My E-Training subscription for 12 months
• Free 1-month subscription to Zwift
• Front wheel block
My E-Training App:
The Elite Suito-T is compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors. The Elite App My E-Training (free access for 12 months included) gives you full control over your training – choose the route or the training programme and the Suito-T will change the resistance accordingly. My E-Training includes: My RealVideo, Base Training, Training Test, Map Routing, Multiple User System, Video Playlist and Share Results. Besides, the app allows you to easily analyse data like power, cadence, speed, time and distance. Data is transferred via ANT+ (Fe-C) or Bluetooth. You can also use other apps that are compatible with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ protocols, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap Trainer, Trainerroad or Bkool.
• My RealVideo: Train with RealVideos by Elite and download My RealVideos from other users for free
• Base Training: Training with constant power output, based on resistance levels and with preset programmes
• Training Test: Creates an individual, one-month indoor training programme based on an evaluation test
• Map Routing: Creates routes in any part of the world based on Google Maps
• Multiple User System: The app can be used by multiple users on a single device
• Easy creation of training programmes: new graph editor to easily set new programmes
• Video Playlist: Creates a playlist with videos for your training session
• Share Results: You can save, export (CSV - Comma Separated Values, Strava Tcx format) and share all performance data in social networks to monitor your performance