Replace your rear wheel with the Turno indoor trainer by Elite and you can continue your daily training in winter, too. Thanks to the direct drive, the trainer is super quiet and power loss due to a slipping rear wheel is excluded. The flywheel of the Elite Turno uses fluid technology, has a weight of approx. 5,1 kg and makes your pedalling feel as if you were riding on a road outside. The self-adapting progressive resistance of the fluid brake increases the braking power at higher speeds and offers thus optimum conditions for training pedalling cadence, power and sprinting. With the integrated Elite Misuro B+ sensor, the Turno can be coupled with tablets and/or smartphones as well as with compatible bike computers. Depending on the device, it transmits speed and pedalling cadence, as well as a self-calculated performance signal via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart.
A free 12-month access to the Elite App My E-Training is included. With this, you take control of your training. My E-Training includes: My RealVideo, Base Training, Training Test, Map Races, Multiple Users system, Video Playlist and Share Results. Moreover, the app helps you to analyze all your data such as power output, pedalling cadence and speed. The trainer is also compatible with software of other manufacturers, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap Trainer, Trainerroad or Bkool. Data is transmitted via ANT+ and Bluetooth.
My E-Training App:
• My RealVideo: Train with Elite RealVideos and download free user-created My RealVideos
• Base Training: Training with resistance levels and with preset programs
• Training test: An evaluation test that helps you create a month-long personalized indoor training program
• Map Races: Creates races all over the world with Google Maps.
• Multiple Users: The app allows for multiple users on the same device.
• Easy training program creation: New graphics editor for easy creation of new training programs
• Video Playlist: Creates a playlist of videos for your training
• Share Results: To track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - Comma Separated Values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social networks
• Smart Directdrive trainer with integrated Misuro B+ sensor
• Very high performance and extremely silent thanks to special fluid system
• Max. braking performance: 650 W (at 40 km/h)
• Progressive resistance, increases with higher speed, therefore ideally suited for performance- or frequency-oriented training
• Flywheel: 5,1 kg
• Foldable frame for easy transport
• Suitable for wheel size 20" - 29"
• Compatible with hubs from 130 - 135 mm hub width for quick-release (5 mm) and with 142 x 12 mm thru axle
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed cassettes of Shimano/SRAM (not included)
• Interaction with app, software, Windows PCs, bike computers, as well as tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
• Compatible with bike computers and navigation devices, which support the S&C (Speed und Cadence) ANT+ protocol (required for speed and/or cadence display) or the PWR (Power) ANT+ protocol; a list of the respective devices can be found at www.thisisant.com/directory/
In the box: Elite Turno indoor trainer with Shimano freewheel incl. Misuro B+ sensor, free 12-months access to Elite App My E-Training, adapter for quick-release and thru axle, adapters for cassette installation
Note: EU plug included. For using the device in the UK you need an adapter 2 pin Euro into 3 pin UK, like e.g. prod. code: 2152680.