- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MT500 BURNER KLICK Clipless Pedal MTB Shoes
Product code: 231878101
149.95 € RRP €159.95
Price incl. VAT plus €12.25 (for delivery to United States of America)
Functional performance for the trail, that's what you’ll get with the MT500 BURNER KLICK shoes from the Scottish manufacturer ENDURA, who is presenting its shoe collection for the first time in 2022. The high-quality upper material of the clipless pedal shoe has perforated elements and offers improved air supply. It also has low absorbency and a quick-drying inner lining.
The ERGONOMISTRY insole ensures excellent wearing comfort. The abrasion-resistant STICKYFOOT sole, in combination with the flex profile, ensures a great grip on the pedals and when walking. With its sharkskin eﬀect, the special inner material creates fantastic heel support for a stable fit of the shoe, which comes with classic lacing and additional Velcro fastening. The reinforced toe and heel boxes offer you additional protection and perfectly round off the features of the clipless pedal shoes.
Footwear by ENDURA – get the feeling of the Highlands at home and on the trail!
• MTB clipless pedal bike shoes from the highly functional and durable MT500 collection
• Outer fabric has perforated elements for improved ventilation
• Low absorbency and quick-drying lining
• ERGONOMISTRY insole provides comfort with ARCH SUPPORT, METATARSAL BUTTON and SOLE STIMULANT functions
• STICKYFOOT-DURA rubber compound in the toe and heel area of the sole provides high abrasion resistance
• STICKYFOOT-GRIP rubber compound in the pedal area of the sole provides ideal grip on the pedals
• Sole with Flexproﬁl for better control on the bike
• Optimal heel support due to inner material with sharkskin eﬀect
• Shoe tongue helps protect from mud
• Reinforced toe and heel box provides additional protection
• Classic lacing with additional Velcro bar
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
ERGONOMISTRY SOLE (EGM):
The Endura "Ergonomistry" stamp is awarded to all those products whose ergonomics and comfort have been taken to the next level through medical science and rigorous rider testing, as well as in collaboration with physiotherapists – for a "love at first sit".
The carefully proﬁled and engineered sole provides support, compensates for heel rise, helps relieve pressure on the foot and brings you more direct transmission and comfort when walking and riding.
The sole midfoot button is a slight elevation in the sole and, by separating the big toe from the other toes, helps to take pressure off the front of your foot, which can reduce pain in the foot when pedalling.
The stimulating, small points are strategically placed on the sole to increase the sensitivity of the foot. The muscle contractions can be stimulated with this and you will have an even more direct connection to the pedal.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Velco straps